We frequently get asked the same questions over and over, so we thought we'd answer them here!
Before you contact us, please see if your question is answered below:
- Why can't I log in?
There are a few reasons why you might be having trouble logging in.
- If you are a candidate, make sure you log in here.
- If you are a recruiter, make sure you log in here.
- Make sure you are using the same email address as you did when you registered.
- Make sure you enter your password correctly - passwords are case-sensitive.
- Make sure your browser has cookies enabled. Google has a guide to enabling cookies here.
- What is my password?
We create a password for you after you register. If you didn't receive it, please click here and we'll send it to you.
Please check your spam folder and ensure that emails from greatcare.co.uk are not treated as spam.
- Who do I send my CV to?
Please do not send us your CV as we are not an agency. Instead, you can:
- Use our CV Broadcast service to register your CV with lots of recruiters in one go.
- Upload your CV so that our clients will find you when they search our CV database.
- Register directly with the recruiters in our recruiters a-z.
- Why won't my CV upload?
Recruiters prefer CVs in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format, but we also accept Adobe PDF (.pdf) and Rich Text (.rtf) formats.
If your CV is in another format you will need to convert it before uploading:
- See if your word processor is able to export to Microsoft Word or Rich Text format.
- Try Zamzar, a free website which can convert most files to Microsoft Word format.
- Try CutePDF Writer, a free program which will allow you to 'print' your CV to an Adobe PDF file.
- How do I refine my Jobs by Email criteria?
How do I edit my profile and upload my CV?
- You can refine by specialism, area and job type by logging into your account here.
- You can do this by logging into your account here.
- How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
After you have logged into your account you can change your email preferences:
Alternatively, you can reply to one of our emails with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
- To unsubscribe from Jobs by Email, please click here.
- To unsubscribe from our weekly Newsletter, please click here.
- To delete your account, including your application history and profile, please click here.
This will unsubscribe you from Jobs by Email and our weekly Newsletter, but will not delete your account.
If your question hasn't been answered above, we'd love to hear from you!
51 Battersea Business Centre
99-109 Lavender Hill
London SW11 5QL
0845 319 4824